The competition is open to women entrepreneurs of emerging countries who have created a business plan, which fulfill the eligibility and evaluation criteria. Since its creation in 2009, Women in Business has provided support, coaching, visibility and finance to over 600 women heading businesses in emerging countries. 15 finalists have been supported and coached, 4 of whom have been awarded as laureates.
- Competition Organizer
BiD Network Foundation
- *International Event*
- *Available in all states*
- Submission Date
- Business Plan Submission Date
- Awards Date
- Competition Category
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Women or Minority-owned
- Business - Global
- Who's Eligible
To participate in this competition, women entrepreneurs should submit a business plan online for a for-profit business.
They should have a financial need of US$10,000 to US$1,000,000 over the next three years.
Their business should have a positive social and/or environmental impact.
- Competition Prizes
* Receive feedback and support in writing your business plan
* Access our coaching program
* Win a business trip for training, b2b and investor meetings
* Get access to a network of more than 46,000 like-minded entrepreneurs, coaches and investors
* Win tailor made business coaching worth €5,000 from UnitedSucces