- Competition Organizer
Williams College office of Career Counseling
- Submission Date
- Business Plan Submission Date
- Awards Date
- Competition Category
- Graduate - Local U.S.
- Undergraduate - Local U.S.
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Who's Eligible
Eligible students must be enrolled at Williams College. Any business concept will be considered, but plans that offer substantial growth potential will take precedence. For profit-concepts are welcome, but non-profit ventures that focus on social entrepreneurship are also encouraged.
- Important Dates
The deadline to register for the competition is January 10, 2012. Teams that have been selected into the competition will be announced on February 1, 2012. These teams must submit a final business plan on April 3, 2012. The final competition will take place on April 7, 2012.
- Competition Prizes
$15,000 in funding will be provided to the winning team. In order to receive the winnings, team members must:
- work on their project full-time for a minimum of ten weeks during the summer of 2012.
- work towards goals and milestones set forth at the competition
- present a progress report in the Fall of 2012.