Urban Rebound is a business growth initiative for women business owners in the greater Los Angeles, Detroit and Charlotte, NC, regions funded by a grant from the Sam’s Club Giving Program.
Urban Rebound was developed to bring 100 women business owners from each of these areas to $250,000 in annual revenues within 12-18 months using a proven combination of professional business coaching and education, confidence building, and support from a strong community of peers.
- Local US Event
- Detroit, MI
- *Available in all states*
- Submission Date
- Business Plan Submission Date
- Awards Date
- Total Prize Cash (US Dollars)
- Competition Category
- Graduate - Local U.S.
- Graduate - All U.S.
- Business - Local U.S.
- Business - All U.S.
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Technology - Other
- Women or Minority-owned
- Who's Eligible
To pitch your business, you and your business should meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 50% woman owned;
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal resident;
- Be in business at least one year;
- Have annual revenues of between $50,000 and $150,000
- Have a viable plan to expand your business
- Have reasonably good personal credit history
- Be ready to grow your business to a quarter million dollars within the next 18-24 months!
- Competition Prizes
The winners will also be entered into a random drawing that will give away ten $1,000 Jump Start cash scholarships to help pay for equipment, website improvements, marketing and other business expenses.