Executive summaries due
- Competition Organizer
The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE)
- Submission Date
- Business Plan Submission Date
- Awards Date
- Competition Category
- Business - Local U.S.
- Who's Eligible
- The principal business operation must be located within Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania or Wisconsin. Entries must be either a new business or business idea or an early stage company.
- Important Dates
Executive summaries must be submitted by October 11, 2010. Final presentations by the top 5 teams will take place on October 28, 2010. Winners will be announced following the presentations.
- Competition Prizes
The top 5 business plans will be presented to the judges in the final round who will include Venture Capitalists, Investment Bankers and TiE Charter Members. The prizes comprising of in-kind business services (such as marketing, business coaching, legal, accounting) will be awarded to the 3 winning teams.
- The top 3 winners will have the opportunity to present his/her business at the awards ceremony on day 1 to the entire audience which includes serious investors and leading VC companies.
- The 5 finalists will be awarded a certificate of recognition.
- The winners will be featured in TiE media releases including the TiE-Detroit website.
- The winners will have publicity at select TiE events
- Business Coaching and mentorship for an extended period
- Other Info
TiE envisions the business plan competition to act as a platform for aspiring entrepreneurs, including both seasoned professionals and students, to turn great ideas and dreams into high quality business plans and eventually into successful businesses.