"Escalade" till you reach the summit! Keeping this as the motive, the organisers want to reach out to all the robotic enthusiasts in India.
Discover and showcase your talent in robotics and pit your skills against the best technocrats in India now!
- Competition Organizer
- *International Event*
- Submission Date
- Awards Date
- Total Prize Cash (US Dollars)
- Competition Category
- Technology - Other
- Business - Global
- Graduate - Global
- Undergraduate - Global
- High School - Global
- Who's Eligible
- Undergraduate level
- Graduate level
- Postgraduate level
- MBA Student
- High School Students
- Important Dates
- Bhubaneshwar: 3rd June, 2012 ( KIIT University)
- Jaipur: 1st July, 2012 (Global Institute of Technology)
- Indore: 1st July, 2012 (SGSITS, Indore)
- Vishakhapatnam: 1st July, 2012 (Chaitanya Engineering College)
- Pune: 15th July, 2012 (Sinhgad College of Engineering)
- Hyderabad: 8th July, 2012 (Little Flower Junior College)
- Guwahati: 31st August , 2012 (IIT Guwahati)
- Prelims for Guwahati city will be conducted on the 31st August,2012, i.e. during Techniche’12
- The centers and dates for all other cities will be updated soon.
- Competition Prizes
Top 3 teams from each city who qualify for the Mains event will get ‘ TICKET 2 TECHNICHE ‘ , i.e. their travel cost (sleeper class – one way) reimbursed. MAINS: Total Prizes worth Rs. 50,000 up for grabs!
- Other Info
- Bot specification:
- Each team is allowed to have only one bot.
- The bot must fit into a cube of dimensions 250 mm x 250 mm x 250 mm(lxbxh). The bot must not expand beyond these limits at any point of the race. The bot cannot split in more than one parts during the race.
- The weight of the bot must not exceed 5kg. Any sort of power adapters or remotes (if used) will not be considered within this constraint.
- External off-board power supply is allowed. Organizers will provide 220V 50Hz ac supply.
- The max voltage difference between any two points on the bot must not exceed 24V.
- The bot may be manual or autonomous.
- The bot cannot be constructed using ready-made Lego kits or any ready-made mechanism. But you can make use of ready-made gear assemblies. Violating this clause will lead to the disqualification of the team
- A team may consist of a maximum of 4 members.
- Students from different educational institutes can form a team.