- Competition Organizer
TEC Edmonton (Alberta, Canada)
- Submission Date
- Business Plan Submission Date
- Awards Date
- Total Prize Cash (US Dollars)
- Competition Category
- Graduate - Canada
- Undergraduate - Canada
- Who's Eligible
- Entrants must be a full-or part time post-secondary student or student team residing in Alberta that has:
- A viable, high-growth business concept
- Registered in either the Northern competition (I2M) or the Southern competition (STIC)
- Not previously received awards as a finalist in a Student VenturePrize Competition.
- Important Dates
Registration dates differ depending on which regional competition students first choose to enter. Business plans are due on March 24, 2011. The top 3 finalists will be announced on April 8, 2011, and final presentations will take place on a date in April 2011 still to be determined.
- Competition Prizes
Grand prize receives $6,000. Two runners up will each receive $2,000.
- Other Info
The top 3 finalists from each regional competition (STIC, I2M, SouthVenture) will be eligible to enter into this competition.