Online registration deadline
- Competition Organizer
TEC Edmonton (Alberta, Canada)
- Submission Date
- Business Plan Submission Date
- Awards Date
- Total Prize Cash (US Dollars)
- Competition Category
- Business - Canada
- Who's Eligible
- Companies, students, researchers, or anyone with a high-growth business or business concept either living, working or attending school in Alberta can participate.
- Teams must have one or more integral members either living, working or attending school in Alberta.
- Existing businesses must have fewer than 20 employees and less than $1 million in annual revenues
- Important Dates
The deadline to register is November 24, 2010. Full business plans are due on February 24, 2011. Finalists will be notified in March 2011, and final presentations will take place in April 2011.
- Competition Prizes
Grand prize winner will receive over $80,000 (CAD) in cash and prizes. Two runners up will each receive over $38,000 (CAD) in cash and prizes.
- Other Info
A series of business planning workshops will be held during October and November 2010.