The William James Foundation's 10th Annual Sustainable Business Plan Competition is an excellent way to get professional and constructive comments on your business plan, as well as mentors, connections, and cash and in-kind prizes for your sustainable business. This year's entry deadline is November 5th, 2012
- Competition Organizer
William James Foundation
- *International Event*
- Submission Date
- Business Plan Submission Date
- Awards Date
- Total Prize Cash (US Dollars)
- Who's Eligible
- You can be of any age or educational status, and you can be based anywhere in the world.
- You must have a leadership role at a for-profit company (planned or existing) that has defined social and/or environmental goals built into how the firm will make money. If you can imagine a non-profit with the same goals as your for-profit company, you will probably qualify.
- Your company must either still be in the planning stage, or you must be considering a significant change of direction in how your company operates. (This is a business a plan competition. Our primary prize is feedback on your plans. Don't enter if you're not in a position to do something with that feedback.)
- Your plan must be written in English.