As a result of the State of Ingenuity initiative, the Stateline FastPitch Competition has expanded into Rock and Walworth counties! The Rock/Walworth FastPitch Competition is your opportunity to prove the potential of your business idea, meet people who can help you succeed, and even win startup funds! Competitors will have three minutes to knock it out of the park before a panel of judges from the business and investment community.
- Competition Organizer
- Local US Event
- Janesville, WI
- Submission Date
- Awards Date
- Total Prize Cash (US Dollars)
- Competition Category
- Graduate - Local U.S.
- Undergraduate - Local U.S.
- High School - Local U.S.
- Business - Local U.S.
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Who's Eligible
Participant eligibility is determined at the sole discretion of the Rock/Walworth FastPitch planning committee.
1) All participants are required to attend one of the FastPitch 101 Presentation Training sessions listed below.
2) All participants must submit a written presentation summary (1,000 words or fewer). Summaries are submitted through the registration link on this page. Please note that this is a preliminary submission—presentations may be updated prior to the event.
3) Participation is generally limited to entrepreneurs in the startup, pre-startup, or idea stages of their businesses. Current business owners with ideas for new businesses or products are encouraged to apply; however, "seasoned professionals" are discouraged from applying as we would like to maintain an even playing field. Please contact us with eligibility questions.
4) To be eligible for the student competition, participants must be enrolled in high school or an undergraduate program. Graduate students will compete in the non-student competition. Please contact us with eligibility questions.
5) Preference will be given to participants located in--or planning to locate their business in--Rock or Walworth County.