The Entrepreneurship Initiative (Ei) was was launched in 2006 to encourage and support entrepreneurs within our congregation who have a bold vision to start a new arts, for-profit, or not-for-profit venture that foster shalom and brings about gospel-centered renewal to New York City and beyond. To encourage entrepreneurship, we sponsor a Business Plan Competition! It attracts new and talented entrepreneurs and helps equip them in the early stages of their launch.
- Competition Organizer
Faith & Work
- *Available in all states*
- Submission Date
- Business Plan Submission Date
- Awards Date
- Total Prize Cash (US Dollars)
- Competition Category
- Graduate - Local U.S.
- Graduate - All U.S.
- Business - Local U.S.
- Business - All U.S.
- Technology - Other
- Who's Eligible
- Undergo a rigorous process and receive constructive feedback on your venture
- Participate in workshops where staff and marketplace leaders work with you to improve your venture idea and your understanding of gospel entrepreneurship
- Build relationships with other entrants, entrepreneurs, prospective coaches and advisors in the broader Christian community
- Finalists have an opportunity to "pitch" their venture to a panel of judges and an audience of prospective supporters and investors
- Winners will be eligible for “incubation” with Center for Faith & Work staff and volunteers, a year-long coaching relationship, free consulting sessions, and financial planning advice, and a financial grant or investment of $5,000 to $20,000