- Competition Organizer
ALPHA KAPPA ALPHA SORORITY, INC.
- Submission Date
- Business Plan Submission Date
- Awards Date
- Competition Category
- Business - Local U.S.
- Women or Minority-owned
- Who's Eligible
- Eligible participants in the Pearls of Power Business Plan Competition include individuals who meet the following criteria:
- A woman or group of women, age 18 or above, belonging to a minority group
- An individual who resides in the Northwest Arkansas area or surrounding counties within the state of Arkansas
- An individual who is not a current business owner - but who has a business concept for a for-profit business
- Important Dates
Applications (including a $25 application fee) are due June 18, 2010. Business plan presentations will take place on October 9, 2010, and the winner will be announced October 23, 2010.
- Competition Prizes
$1000 cash prize for the first place winner, in addition to free online seminars and business counseling.
- Other Info
Each participant will be given a maximum of 20 minutes to present their plan and will have an additional 10 minutes that can be used as a question and answer session for any questions the judges may have.