The Competition consists of Three Rounds:
(1) Round One: Entering the competition is easy! You simply need to submit your business concept. This can be done by video, short paper, or simply in a text box on the online entry form. No matter what method you choose for entry, please be relatively brief and concise!
This means that videos should be under four minutes and papers should be less than two pages.
Note: The concept can be a for profit or a non-profit entity.
(2) Round Two: From the initial entries, a group of Semi-Finalists will be chosen to submit a ten-page business plan.
(3) Round Three: From the Semi-Finalist group, no more than Eight Finalists will be chosen to compete on Competition Day. The competition will consist of a ten-minute presentation followed by a ten-minute Q&A round with the judges.
- Competition Organizer
- Local US Event
- Hermitage, PA
- Submission Date
- Business Plan Submission Date
- Awards Date
- Total Prize Cash (US Dollars)
- Competition Category
- Undergraduate - Local U.S.
- Undergraduate - All U.S.
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Technology - Green
- Technology - Other
- Specialized Industries
- Who's Eligible
To compete, you (individual) or one member (team) must be one of the following:
(1) Current student(s) enrolled at a college or university in Ohio or Pennsylvania
(2) Current student(s) enrolled at a college or university and whose home state is Ohio or Pennsylvania
(3) Former student(s) who graduated from a college or university in Ohio or Pennsylvania within the 12 months prior to February 5, 2013
- Competition Prizes
FIRST PRIZE: $3,000
SECOND PRIZE: $1,500
THIRD PRIZE: $500
*All Prizes include bragging rights.