Saint-Gobain complements its significant commitment to in-house research and development by identifying start-up companies on the leading edge of emerging technologies that mesh with Saint-Gobain’s areas of strategic interest. NOVA External Venturing is the “match-maker” between start-ups and Saint-Gobain business units.
- Competition Organizer
Saint-Gobain / US Green Building Council
- Submission Date
- Awards Date
- Total Prize Cash (US Dollars)
- Competition Category
- Technology - Green
- Technology - Other
- Who's Eligible
Global innovation contest for startups (from early to commercial stage) in the areas of Innovative Materials, Energy Efficiency, Sustainable Habitat & Green Building
- Important Dates
- Application deadline: June 30, 2012!
- 1st selection process by the NOVA External Venturing team (candidates will receive a strong support from one of the team members)
- Semi-finals in September, 2012: selection by in-house experts of Saint-Gobain and of the USGBC
- Finals at Greenbuild in San Francisco, CA, on November 15, 2012: selection of the 3 winners by members of the top management of Saint-Gobain and of other well-known Cleantech organizations
- Competition Prizes
3 winners receive cash prizes of respectively:
- Other Info
This NOVA Innovation Competition is a great opportunity to receive public recognition, support from experts, cash prizes, and perhaps even a partnership with the world’s largest building materials company!