Do you have an idea for a great new business or expanding an existing business in Northeast Wisconsin? Are you interested in winning up to $10,000 in cash to put towards that idea?
If you answered yes, plan on entering the 2012 Northeast Wisconsin Business Plan Contest hosted by the Northeast Wisconsin Regional Economic Partnership. The contest officially opens for entries on July 15, 2012but you can complete the first step in the contest at any time by registering with iStart.org.
- Local US Event
- Oshkosh, WI
- Submission Date
- Business Plan Submission Date
- Awards Date
- Total Prize Cash (US Dollars)
- Competition Category
- Who's Eligible
- Applications must include a Business Concept Statement.
- Statements are limited to 250 words or less, and must address the following topics: product/service description, customer definition (their need - your solution), market description (size and sales strategy), and competition.
- Applicants will be required to review statement with a NEWREP member before their application is approved.