- Competition Organizer
Norfolk State University's Ernest M. Hodge Center for Entrepreneurship
- Submission Date
- Business Plan Submission Date
- Awards Date
- Total Prize Cash (US Dollars)
- Competition Category
- Graduate - Local U.S.
- Undergraduate - Local U.S.
- Who's Eligible
- At least one member of each team must be a current Norfolk State University Student.
- Important Dates
Six semifinalists must submit a final, revised business plan on March 30, 2011. Three finalists will compete in the final business plan tournament on April 15, 2011. Winners will be announced on April 30, 2011.
- Competition Prizes
1st place: $2,000
2nd place: $1,000
3rd place: $750
- Other Info
Business plan competition teams will be classified into one of three tracks based on their business plan’s concept:
1. Science, Engineering and Technology.
2. Art, Entertainment, Education, and Social Services.
3. Business Disciplines (e.g., accounting, finance, management information systems, retailing, transportation and distribution, etc.)