- Competition Organizer
Noetic Technologies, Inc.
- Submission Date
- Awards Date
- Total Prize Cash (US Dollars)
- Competition Category
- Graduate - All U.S.
- Undergraduate - All U.S.
- High School -All U.S.
- Business - All U.S.
- Who's Eligible
- “Invent Your Future!” is open to three categories of participants:
- Company must be three years or younger at time of registration- Cumulative revenues and/or funding from grants, angels, or VC’s not to exceed $250,000- Invention must not be currently offered in the marketplace
- High school and college students (graduate or undergraduate) and faculty, or any team combination of students and/or faculty members
- Individual entrepreneurs, or any team of entrepreneurs with no company formed to date
- Early stage companies, defined as:
- Important Dates
Executive summaries and resumes of each team's participants are due on March 25, 2011. After a screening round, competition finalists will be announced on April 8, 2011. Finalists will present their ideas to the judges panel at the final competition, held on April 26, 2011 in Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
- Competition Prizes
First place: $6,000 cash
Second place: $5,000 cash
Third place: $4,000 cash
In addition, valuable in-kind prizes will also include services for business formation, tax consulting, and intellectual property.
- Other Info
This competition is different from traditional business plan competitions in that emphasizes the invention of new products not currently offered in the marketplace.