- Competition Organizer
National Association of Women Business Owners - Orlando
- Submission Date
- Awards Date
- Total Prize Cash (US Dollars)
- Competition Category
- Business - Local U.S.
- Women or Minority-owned
- Who's Eligible
- Eligible businesses must be at least 51% woman-owned. Businesses must either be registered or willing to register with the state of Florida.
- Important Dates
All entry materials are due on July 15, 2011. Finalists will be notified on August 12, 2011. Winners will be announced in an awards presentation at the Gala Awards Dinner on September 24, 2011.
- Competition Prizes
Each of the finalist teams (Emerging Business and Established Business) will receive cash awards and in-kind services valued at more than $50,000.
- Other Info
In-kind service prizes may include:
- An advisory team made up of experienced entrepreneurs and community leaders
- Legal, accounting, and finance services
- Office space
- Marketing Services and products including web site design, marketing strategy, an identity package with logo design, business cards, brochure, and stationary, and implementation of a social media marketing strategy.
- A promotional table at selected NAWBO Orlando events
- NAWBO membership (new or renewal) for one year, and membership in other local organizations, such as Chamber of Commerce, for one year.