- Competition Organizer
Lehigh University's Dexter F. Baker Institute for Entrepreneurship, Creativity, & Innovation
- Submission Date
- Business Plan Submission Date
- Awards Date
- Total Prize Cash (US Dollars)
- Competition Category
- Graduate - Local U.S.
- Undergraduate - Local U.S.
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Technology - Other
- Who's Eligible
- each team must have one or more of the following as a member: a current undergraduate or graduate student enrolled full or part time at Lehigh University. There are more specific eligibility criteria depending upon which of the three competitions the team is participating in.
- Important Dates
1-page venture summaries must be submitted by December 10, 2010. Completed full proposals are due on January 10, 2011. Finalist interviews will take place January 17-20, 2011, and the winners will be announced on January 21, 2011.
- Competition Prizes
This year's prize amounts have not yet been announced. Last year's prize pool totaled around $14,000.
- Other Info
The Eureka! Venture Competition Series features three separate competition tracks:
- The Joan F. & John M. Thalheimer '55 Student Entrepreneurs Competition, for innovative ventures and early stage business plans
- Michael W. Levin '87 Advanced Technology Competition, for innovators who need additional capital to move their early stage technology venture to the next level
- Social Venture Creation Competition for Student Entrepreneurs, for business ventures that are socially responsible in some way.