Round One submission deadline: Application, entrance fee, executive summary due
- Competition Organizer
- Submission Date
- Business Plan Submission Date
- Awards Date
- Total Prize Cash (US Dollars)
- Competition Category
- Technology - Green
- Business - Global
- Who's Eligible
- Team members must be 18 or older
- All submitted materials must be in English
- Team submissions must focus on a water business that specifically deals with the needs of the wastewater industry. This includes improving the process of wastewater treatment, or extracts the value of wastewater.
- Teams can compete in the Pre-Revenue Track or the Early Revenue Track. Pre-Revenue businesses must not have generated any revenue, and Early Revenue businesses must not have generated more than $1 million in revenue in one year.
- Important Dates
The round one deadline is November 15, 2011. Participating teams must submit their application, entrance fee, resume and executive summary by this date.
Finalists will be notified on December 15, 2011.
The round two deadline is February 1, 2012. Finalists must re-submit their executive summary, as well as a final business plan, and a presentation slide deck.
All finalists will present their business plan via webcast on February 4, 2012.
Awards will be presented to the winners at the Imagine H2O Showcase, to be held in San Francisco on March 20, 2012.
- Competition Prizes
The winner of each track will receive the grand prize package valued at $50,000, including $10,500 in cash.
Two runner up prizes will be awarded, valuing $6,500 each, with includes $6,000 in cash.
Finalist prizes will be awarded to three companies in each track and will include $4,500 in service prizes.
- Other Info
Finalists from both tracks will enter the Imagine H2O Accelerator Program; a recognized path-to-market platform featuring an advanced network of business service providers, industry mentors, investors, beta-customers and other strategic partners.