- Competition Organizer
- Submission Date
- Awards Date
- Competition Category
- Business - Local U.S.
- Who's Eligible
The contest is open to anyone with an idea for a retail business. The business should plan to be located in the city of Detroit, Michigan.
- Important Dates
Stage 1 submissions are due on September 1, 2011. Stages 2 - 5 will will take place thereafter.
- Competition Prizes
The winner of the contest will be awarded $50,000 in cash and a suite of business services.
- Other Info
This contest consists of 5 stages:
- Stage 1 - Submit Business Idea
- Stage 2 - Judges panel selects top 10-12 business ideas
- Stage 3 - Public votes determine final four competitors
- Stage 4 - Hatch-Off - Finalists present to judges
- Stage 5 - Public votes determine winner