Business Concepts are due
- Competition Organizer
Florida Atlantic University and the Adams Center for Entrepreneurship
- Submission Date
- Business Plan Submission Date
- Awards Date
- Total Prize Cash (US Dollars)
- Competition Category
- Graduate - Local U.S.
- Undergraduate - Local U.S.
- Business - Local U.S.
- Who's Eligible
- There are two categories for FAU teams to compete. Team(s) may only submit in one category, the following two tracks will be judged separately:
- Student Only Track – teams comprised solely of FAU students. Students MUST be registered and taking class in the spring semester.
- Community Track – ventures comprised of FAU Alumni, FAU faculty, FAU Student (registered and not currently registered), and members of the business community.
- Important Dates
Teams must submit a business concept by January 28, 2011, and business plans must be submitted by March 27, 2011. The final round takes place on April 15, 2011 in Boca Raton.
- Competition Prizes
Teams in each track compete for over $30,000 in cash prize money, $10,000 in legal and business services, and office space at FAU’s Research Park Authority.
- Other Info
FAU faculty will work with participants, provide mentoring and be preliminary judges as well as work with staff to select judges based on their business experience and investing expertise particularly in connection with entrepreneurship, and their interest in supporting early stage entrepreneurs.