- Competition Organizer
Florida Atlantic University and the Adams Center for Entrepreneurship
- Submission Date
- Awards Date
- Total Prize Cash (US Dollars)
- Competition Category
- Undergraduate - Local U.S.
- Who's Eligible
- The entering team must have an active FAU student as a lead member.
- Important Dates
The registration deadline is February 19, 2010 and business plans must be submitted by March 28, 2010. The final round takes place on April 16, 2010 in Boca Raton.
- Competition Prizes
Over $30,000 in cash prize money, $10,000 in legal and business services, and office space at FAU’s Research Park Authority.
- Other Info
There are two categories for FAU teams to compete. Team(s) may only submit in one category, the following two tracks will be judged separately:
1) Pre-Revenue Track - ventures that are conceptual and have NOT earned revenue
2) Revenue Track – ventures that have earned less than $50,000 in revenues