- Encouraging people with great business ideas to turn these into thriving businesses.
- Encouraging entrepreneurs to sharpen their business acumen, improve their business plan thinking and develop their business writing skills.
- Showcasing the winning entrants as role models to encourage other people to become entrepreneurs.
- Facilitating the provision of funding to entrepreneurs who meet the criteria of the competition's funding partner.
- Creating opportunities for gainful employment and furthering the country's economic growth.
- *International Event*
- Submission Date
- Awards Date
- Competition Category
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Business - Global
- Who's Eligible
- A Ghanaian citizen or legal permanent resident over 21 years;
- A registered group or community-based organization (CBO);
- The individual, group or CBO must be proposing a new business or business expansion that will be based in Ghana.