Track semi-final events take place Nov 4 - Nov 10
- Competition Organizer
- Submission Date
- Awards Date
- Competition Category
- Graduate - Local U.S.
- Undergraduate - Local U.S.
- Who's Eligible
- Any Duke student (undergrad or grad), faculty, or postdoc can participate.
- Important Dates
Track semi-final events track place from November 4, 2010 to November 10, 2010. Winners from each track will advance to the Finals on November 12, 2010.
- Competition Prizes
$1000 grand prize.
- Other Info
Each team gets one minute to pitch their idea to a panel of judges. There are five functional tracks (i.e. tracks corresponding to industry areas) and two special interest tracks. Each participating team can compete in up to three tracks; one functional, and two special interest tracks. The tracks are:
- Energy & Environment
- Health Care & Life Sciences
- Information Technology & Media
- Products & Services, Social Enterprises
- Undergraduate-led Startups (special interest)
- Women-led Startups (special interest)