Deadline for contest entry is at March 4, 2013, 5:00PM. Email submissions in
PDF format only to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Any required changes in these rules and dates below will be posted on the
website and sent by e-mail to contest entrants.
- Competition Organizer
Chapman University Leatherby Center for Entrepreneurship and Ethics
- Local US Event
- Orange, CA
- Submission Date
- Business Plan Submission Date
- Awards Date
- Total Prize Cash (US Dollars)
- Competition Category
- Graduate - Local U.S.
- Undergraduate - Local U.S.
- Business - Local U.S.
- Who's Eligible
Open to Chapman University graduate and undergraduate students enrolled in the Spring 2013 semester.
- Important Dates
- For questions about the Business Plan Competition and submissions, please contact Leatherby Faculty Mentors:
- Wendy Adams: email@example.com, 714-744-7830
- Niklas Myhr: firstname.lastname@example.org, 714-532-6092
- Students submit the Business Idea Concept Paper by March 4, 2013.
- Five Finalists are selected and informed on March 11, 2013.
- Finalists submit required business plans by April 15, 2013.
- Presentations to judges and investors Friday, April 19, 2013 in Beckman Hall 404. Presentations/followed by judging
- Announcement of award winners on Friday evening April 19, 2013.
- Competition Prizes
1st place: $5,000
2nd place: 2,500
3rd - 5th place: $1,000 each
- Other Info
Experts will provide feedback to all participants. Finalists will be provided mentoring by Tech Coast Angel members, and may receive a Tech Coast Angels Seed Financing Invitation to be potentially funded up to $1,000,000 in seed financing.