The 'Business Challenge for the Rwandan Community Abroad' is a business plan competition to support entrepreneurs living abroad in starting, growing and financing businesses (SMEs) in Rwanda. Finalists will be selected by expert in economic development of BiD Network and Partners. Participants will have access to coaching services. Best plans will be presented to investors. Information about the award event will follow.
- Competition Organizer
BiD Network & JCI Rwanda
- *International Event*
- *Available in all states*
- Submission Date
- Business Plan Submission Date
- Awards Date
- Competition Category
- Business - All U.S.
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Business - Global
- Who's Eligible
The 'Business Challenge for the Rwandan Community Abroad' is a business plan competition to support entrepreneurs living abroad in starting, growing and financing businesses (SMEs) in Rwanda.
- Has a finance need of USD 10,000 to 5 million
- Has leading Rwandan entrepreneurs who currently live abroad, but the value will be added in Rwanda
- Concerns a growth business (employees or sales growth is more than 30% per year)
- Meets the social and environmental requirements
- Aims to be a profitable business within the next three years
- Contains a strong entrepreneurial profile, set towards growing the business
- Is run by an entrepreneur between 18 and 45 years of age
- Competition Prizes
Matchmaking services and connection with investors are provided for the best plans requiring up to $5,000,000