Finalists will be selected by experts in economic development of BiD Network, BSC Monrovia and partners.
- Competition Organizer
- *International Event*
- *Available in all states*
- Submission Date
- Business Plan Submission Date
- Awards Date
- Total Prize Cash (US Dollars)
- Competition Category
- Business - All U.S.
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Business - Global
- Who's Eligible
BiD Network, BSC Monrovia and SPARK are calling for applications for the third edition of BSC Monrovia Business Plan Competition. This competition will identify ambitious Liberian entrepreneurs, coach them and introduce them to potential investors.
- Liberian Entrepreneur living in Liberia or living abroad
- For-Profit business operating in Liberia
- Business has growth potential, positive environmental/social impact
- Important Dates
- Apply before June 30, 2012 for coaching services
- Submit your full business plan before August 31, 2012 for the competition
- Competition Prizes
This unique business plan competition in the country offers:
- online access to business plan templates, international coaches, investor matchmaking services onwww.bidnetwork.org
- free certified training program for selected participants based on IFC Business Edge and BiD Network Ready4Finance modules
- access to loans of up to $10,000 USD from local bank LEDFC for winners with low financial.
- specific matchmaking services for the best plans
- international exposure for the two finalists who will also be invited to Growing SMEs The Hague in November 2012.