Finalists will be selected by expert in economic development of BiD Network and Partners. They will be invited to Growing SMEs The Hague in November 2012. Participants will have access to coaching services. The best plans will be presented to our accredited investors.
- Competition Organizer
BiD Network & BSC Monrovia
- *International Event*
- *Available in all states*
- Submission Date
- Business Plan Submission Date
- Awards Date
- Competition Category
- Business - All U.S.
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Who's Eligible
- Concerns a growth business
- Aims to be a profitable business within the next three years
- Has a finance need of USD 10,000 to 5 million
- Liberian entrepreneur currently lives abroad, but the value will be added in Liberia
- Meets social and environmental requirements
- Contains a strong entrepreneurial profile, set towards growing the business
- Important Dates
- Apply before June 30, 2012 for coaching services
- Submit your full business plan before August 31, 2012 for the competition
- Competition Prizes
The best plans will be submitted to our network of +100 local and international investors. Our accredited investors are eager to support businesses from any sectors of industry with financing need of USD 10,000 to 5 million.