- Entry deadline for all three competition categories
- Competition Organizer
Bowling Green State University
- Submission Date
- Business Plan Submission Date
- Awards Date
- Total Prize Cash (US Dollars)
- Competition Category
- Graduate - Local U.S.
- Undergraduate - Local U.S.
- Business - Local U.S.
- Who's Eligible
- There are three categories in which individuals or teams may compete:Dallas-Hamilton B!G Idea Category- For Bowling Green State University Undergraduate Students with a business ideaRon Whitehouse Business Plan Category- For graduating BGSU seniors and recent graduates with a plan for a business that is less than 1 year oldNew Venture Category- For individuals or groups who intend to start a new venture within the region.
- Important Dates
The entry deadline for all three categories of the Bowling Green State University Northwest Ohio Entrepreneurship Competition is February 1, 2011. Finalists from all categories will present before a judges panel at the final competition on April 8, 2011, which takes place at the Sebo Series in Entrepreneurship Event.
- Competition Prizes
Dallas-Hamilton B!G Idea: Prize pool of $10,000 in scholarships
Ron Whitehouse Business Category:
- The best overall commercially viable concept - $15,000 in seed money and $5,000 in in-kind services
- The best-written business plan will receive $2,500 in start up money and $2,500 in in-kind services.
- The best new product idea and best financial analysis and projection will receive $1,000 in award money, $1,000 in in-kind services.
New Venture Category:
- The best commercially viable concept will win up to $25,000 in seed money and $5,000 in in-kind services
- Other Info
The Northwest Ohio Entrepreneurship competition is the first in what promises to be a successful series of entrepreneurship competitions for BGSU.