Najjad Zeenni IT Center of Excellence partnership with BiD Network provides a business startup catalyst that caters to young aspiring Palestinian entrepreneurs by providing them with valuable resources, training, networking, investor matchmaking and incentives to enable them to transform their business ideas into viable startups.
- Competition Organizer
BiD Network Foundation
- *International Event*
- *Available in all states*
- Submission Date
- Business Plan Submission Date
- Awards Date
- Total Prize Cash (US Dollars)
- Competition Category
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Business - Global
- Graduate - Global
- High School - Global
- Who's Eligible
To participate in this competition:
Entrepreneurs with the ambition to start or grow a for profit business in Palestine should submit an online business plan on www.bidnetwork.org.
The financial needs of your business range from 10,000 USD to 5 million USD over the next 5 years.
Your business should have a positive social and/or environmental impact (see BiD Network ethical requirements).
- Competition Prizes
Benefits for applicants include:
- Cash Prize: The chance to win a 500 Euro cash prize.
- Business Trip: The chance to win a business trip for training, b2b and investor pitch sessions.
- Coaching: Free-of-charege international coaching in different fields for improving your business plan.
- Training: Free training in business plan writing and pitching.
- Support: To prepare your business planning for finance.
- Investor Meeting: Become eligible to attend an investor meeting in Palestine.
- International Investor Matchmaking: Access to international investor matchmaking services once your plan is ready for finance.
- Networking: Access to a network of likeminded entrepreneurs in Palestine and worldwide.