- Competition Organizer
Purdue University Calumet Center for Entrepreneurship Success
- Submission Date
- Awards Date
- Total Prize Cash (US Dollars)
- Competition Category
- Business - All U.S.
- Who's Eligible
- Open to teams or individuals from anywhere in the United States. If applicants are involved with an existing venture, it must have only been established for a year or less.
- Important Dates
Applications are due on November 19, 2010. Applicants will be notified of their acceptance into the competition on November 23, 2010. Finals take place on December 4, 2010, at which time the competitors pitch their business ideas.
- Competition Prizes
- 1st place: $3,000 cash, $9,000 of in-kind services, one year of office space at Hammond Innovation Center
- 2nd place: $2,000 cash, $6,000 of in-kind services, one year of associate-level office space at Hammond Innovation Center
- 3rd place: $1,000 cash, $3,000 of in-kind services, one year of associate-level office space at Hammond Innovation Center
- Other Info
This competition offers two free coaching sessions and one 3-part business plan coarse ($99 entry) to help contestants prepare.