Baylor University's entrepreneurship program is excited to host the second annual Baylor New Venture Competition.
The Baylor New Venture Competition is a two-day, dual round business plan competition and speed pitch competition promoting entrepreneurship and small business development.
The competition, underwritten by an anonymous gift to Baylor University and the Hankamer School of Business, provides students with expert feedback and the opportunity to win prizes to help fund their ventures.
- Competition Organizer
- Local US Event
- Waco, TX
- Submission Date
- Business Plan Submission Date
- Awards Date
- Total Prize Cash (US Dollars)
- Competition Category
- Graduate - Local U.S.
- Undergraduate - Local U.S.
- Who's Eligible
- Have at least 2-4 full-time eligible students.
- Be current students (undergraduate, graduate or post-graduate) or have graduated 15 months prior to November 30, 2012.
- Designate a point-of-contact responsible for communication with competition organizers.
- Have fundamental, equity-holding, founding positions within the company and have a combined ownership of at least 25% of the founder's equity in the company.
- Not have members on multiple teams in the competition.
- Be present during the entire competition and at the time of the prize presentations to be eligible for prizes.