Executive summaries due
- Competition Organizer
- Local US Event
- St. Louis, MO
- Submission Date
- Awards Date
- Total Prize Cash (US Dollars)
- Competition Category
- Business - Local U.S.
- Business - All U.S.
- Who's Eligible
Startups from every industry are invited to apply, and those with a goal of national or international sales are especially encouraged to apply.
Arch Grants recipients commit to the following during their tenure as an Arch Grantee (from June to May of the following year):
- At least one individual must work full-time on the startup;
- The startup must be located in downtown St. Louis (unless the nature of their business precludes them from doing so in which case the business must be located near downtown St. Louis);
- Recipients must spend at least one day per quarter concertedly promoting Arch Grants.
- Important Dates
All executive summaries must be submitted by March 9, 2012. Applicants will then be notified as to whether they will advance to the semi-final round, and will submit their business plan for consideration. Those teams selected as finalists will present before a panel of judges in St. Louis. Winners will be announced in early May 2012, and will begin the Arch Grants program in June 2012.
- Competition Prizes
Those businesses selected as Arch Grantees will receive $50,000, disbursed over the course of the year.
In addition to capital, Arch Grantees also receive the following:
- Free legal and accounting support
- Reduced rent on office and housing space
- Pro bono business mentoring services
- Access to local angel networks
- Other Info
The goal of the Arch Grants program is to support the launch of at least 10 potentially high-growth startups annually.