Aspiring entrepreneurs that have the passion, drive and determination to create a new business from the ground floor up!
The ability to take a great business idea from concept to market.
- Test your product/service idea in a supportive environment with critical feedback.
- Learn how to evaluate opportunities, create a solid marketing plan, prepare financial statements, lead a team and pitch possible investors.
- Receive mentoring and feedback from experienced entrepreneurs, executives and UNLV faculty, and seasoned investors.
- Network with successful venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, and distinguished members of the Las Vegas business community.
- Compete for valuable cash prizes and business services
- Local US Event
- Las Vegas, NV
- Submission Date
- Business Plan Submission Date
- Awards Date
- Total Prize Cash (US Dollars)
- Competition Category
- Graduate - Local U.S.
- Undergraduate - Local U.S.
- Business - Local U.S.
- Technology - Other
- Who's Eligible
Entrants must be 18 years or older at the time of entry and legal residents of Clark, Nye, or Lincoln counties.
The plan must call for the business to be incorporated in Nevada and the principal business address located within Clark, Nye, or Lincoln counties.
Entries can be submitted by individual or a team. In the case of a team, one entrant should be nominated as Team Leader and should be prepared to act as the point of contact throughout the Competition.
No individual may be included as a team member on more than one business plan, and no business may enter more than one business plan.
Employees of the UNLV Lee Business School, Stephens Media LLC, their immediate family members and/or those living in same household are not eligible to enter the Competition.