Participants will see a 'Submit' option. Clicking the Submit link will take you to a page that will allow you to upload information about your submission in the competition.
- Competition Organizer
- *International Event*
- Submission Date
- Awards Date
- Total Prize Cash (US Dollars)
- Competition Category
- Graduate - All U.S.
- Undergraduate - All U.S.
- High School -All U.S.
- Business - All U.S.
- Who's Eligible
- TopCoder members 18 and older who meet the eligibility criteria
- Does not include or anticipate the inclusion of any unsuitable or offensive content, including nudity, sexually explicit, disparaging, libelous or other inappropriate content.
- Does not include or anticipate the inclusion of any content that is in violation of or infringes third party intellectual property rights including, but not limited to copyrights, including music copyrights, trademarks, and rights of publicity.
- Has not been entered in previous contests, or won previous awards.
- Has not been published or distributed previously in any media.
- Is suitable for a general audience;
- Does not contain any claims that are not and cannot be substantiated or that would be false and/or misleading to a reasonable consumer.
- Competition Prizes
over $300,000 in cash prizes and all-expense paid trips to the onsite finals at the Caribe Royale in Orlando Florida September 30 - October 4, 2012