The competition is a part of the Livelihoods India Initiative that has been initiated by ACCESS to provide a national platform that enables research based documentation of, and emergence of a more nuanced discourse on, key challenges in promoting secure livelihoods for the poor. These in turn, are expected to trigger evidence based discussions on public policies and framing of more efficacious strategies of interventions, while helping to build a larger consensus within the field. It is with these objectives that ACCESS has forged partnership with XLRI Jamshedpur for a more robust initiative.
- Competition Organizer
- *International Event*
- Submission Date
- Business Plan Submission Date
- Awards Date
- Total Prize Cash (US Dollars)
- Competition Category
- Business - Global
- Graduate - Global
- Undergraduate - Global
- High School - Global
- Who's Eligible
- The competition welcomes entries from Indian as well as foreign nationals.
- Applicants may be management professionals, practitioners, teachers, researchers, or students.
- Case entries may have more than one author, but the submission will be considered as one only.
- Each applicant(s) may submit one case only.
- Employees of ACCESS and XLRI Jamshedpur and their relatives are not eligible to participate in this competition.
- Competition Prizes
The top 3 case study authors will receive cash prizes of Rs. 1,000,000, Rs.