The RMIT Business Plan Competition provides you with a platform to launch your next business idea or venture!
The RMIT Business Plan Competition is open to all students studying at RMIT in Australia and at offshore campuses. We aim to encourage student teams to use their ideas, talents and energy to create innovative new businesses and ideas through the development of competitive business plans.
Are you a current full-time or part-time student at RMIT? Do you have a new idea or would like to develop an existing venture? Then you have the chance to grow through the RMIT Business Plan Competition and free business development seminars.
- *International Event*
- Submission Date
- Awards Date
- Total Prize Cash (US Dollars)
- Competition Category
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Technology - Other
- Business - Global
- Undergraduate - Global
- Who's Eligible
All full-time and part-time RMIT students, at all levels of education and from any department, enrolled with RMIT until the end of Semester 2 2012 (November), are eligible to enter the RMIT Business Plan Competition. Teams comprising a minimum of 2 people are acceptable and team members can be RMIT or non-RMIT students, provided that the team leader is a current RMIT Student.
Persons not eligible to enter the Competition are:
- Current RMIT staff members associated directly or indirectly with the Competition;
- Past RMIT staff members who were associated directly or indirectly with the Competition less than 24 months prior to Round 1 registration;
- People who are 2012 mentors, judges or sponsors; and
- People who, at the discretion of the PVC (Business), are considered to have a possible conflict of interest or an unreasonable advantage over other applicants, or whose participation could be perceived as jeopardising the integrity and good standing of the Competition and/or RMIT University.