- The Executive Summary must be in Word or pdf format and must be organized under the following headings: Company Name, Company Profile, Product/Technology, Market Opportunity, Sales and Marketing Strategy, Team/Founders, Investment Sought, Use of Proceeds, Main Contact and Presenter.
- Finalists will be notified of acceptance by July 27, 2012.
- There is no cost to apply or present at the conference.
- The competition judging panel reserves the right to disqualify submissions not adhering to the application requirements or to request resubmission in the event that application criteria are not met.
- International applicants located outside of the USA will have the option to submit a video presentation instead of attending MCT 2012 in person. These finalists will be notified and will need to arrange to submit their video prior to September 1, 2012.
- Competition Organizer
Midwest Clean Tech
- Local US Event
- Chicago, IL
- Submission Date
- Awards Date
- Total Prize Cash (US Dollars)
- Competition Category
- Graduate - All U.S.
- Business - Canada
- Business - Local U.S.
- Business - All U.S.
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Technology - Green
- Technology - Other
- Business - Global
- Who's Eligible
- Applicants must be focused in the clean tech space as described above.
- Applicants must have a sound business plan.
- Applicants ideally will have completed an initial or angel round of funding.
- Companies presenting on the agenda at Midwest Clean Tech 2012 are not eligible to participate.
- Sponsors of Midwest Clean Tech 2012 are not eligible to participate.