The competition is an educational experience designed to mimic real world activities that a sales representative would need to master, which may not be part of college curriculums.
- Competition Organizer
Northern Illinois University
- Local US Event
- DeKalb, IL
- Submission Date
- Business Plan Submission Date
- Awards Date
- Competition Category
- Undergraduate - Canada
- Undergraduate - Local U.S.
- Undergraduate - All U.S.
- Business - Canada
- Business - Local U.S.
- Business - All U.S.
- Business - Global
- Undergraduate - Global
- Who's Eligible
The World Collegiate Sales Open (WCSO) is designed to provide an educational opportunity for sales students regardless of their location around the world
- Important Dates
- Registration:August 1 - October 1, 2012
- Voice Mail Calls:October 15-16, 2012
- Appointment Calls: October 24-25, 2012
- Inside Sales Call: November 26-27, 2012
- Finals (at NIU): February 21-23, 2013
- Other Info
Students graduating prior to May 2013 are welcome to participate in the Qualifying Rounds only. To be selected for the Finals, students must be enrolled through May 2013.